Full Time – Tampa, FL
Requisition Id: 1150-11
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Join a growing team that provides unlimited room for your professional growth. You will be a team member that performs at the highest levels in the Department of Defense. We encourage our employees to strive for the next level and back it up with paid training and opportunity. We offer great pay, excellent benefits and the tools to succeed.
Perform hardware and cable installation in support of audiovisual and communications projects on DOD sites throughout Florida.
• Installs cable and hardware from designs for A/V VTC, telecomm systems, TCP/IP networks, CCTV security, and access control systems.
• Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings).
• Install, terminate, test, label & document horizontal, backbone & other cables.
• Dress & route cable into telecom closets, modular furniture & other work area outlets.
• Build out telecom & equipment rooms.
• Test, troubleshoot, & document test results for cabling.
• Comprehends advanced system drawings, and preforms field mark ups.
• Minimum of active DoD Security Clearance. (Must Have)
• Must have 3 to 5 years of experience.
• Competent and capable communicator with MS Office and Products.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and product specification manuals
• Strong work ethic and excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrate strong initiative and self-motivating traits
• Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to perform work on ladders, pull cable in underfloor pathways, and perform physical installations of materials requiring the use of industrial power tools.
• Prior experience with Department of Defense and/or military
• Certifications desired: InfoComm CTS-I, Bicsi Certification
• Experience with Extron, Crestron, and AMX equipment
• 8570 compliant
Last Updated: Nov 27th, 2017