Join a growing team that provides unlimited room for your professional growth. You will be a team member that performs at the highest levels in the Department of Defense. We encourage our employees to strive for the next level and back it up with paid training and opportunity. We offer great pay, excellent benefits and the tools to succeed.
The selected candidate will be a member of the AV project support team. Member will work with the project team developing designs, material lists, and performing installations and system configurations of the following.
– Crestron control systems
– Crestron DM matrix systems
– Cisco VTC codecs
– BIAMP DSP’s
– Enova A/V matrix
– Thinklogical Matrix
– Build Standalone networks
– Cat5, Cat 6, fiber optic terminations
– Build equipment racks
– Rough in cable
– Develop test and training documents
– Support design efforts with site surveys and field drawings
– Configure A/V components
– Relocation and house hold goods shipment paid for single or family assignment.
– Cost of living allowance
– Housing allowance
– Education allowance
– Top Salary
Qualifications to be eligible.
1. DOD secret clearance
2. Degree in computer science, IT, or engineering field with 6 years’ experience working in communications support role. Degree can be waved with 11 years relevant experience and Cisco certifications.
3. Must be 8570 compliant
The work will be performed in a high visibility enterprise environment. Professional customer relations skills are reuqired.
The following experience/certs are a plus.
• Prior experience with Department of Defense communications
• Crestron, BIAMP, AMX, CISCO certifications
Our core capabilities are providing design-build, and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to Department of Defense clients in support of operations worldwide